Global Leadership Program (GLP) aims to bring like-minded individuals from different nations on a journey of self-discovery through shared experiences. We believe that a true leader has to first be a master of themselves. Through a series of development programs that run from April to June (change to: June to July), participants will challenge themselves to break out of their comfort zones and step out as a leader in various aspects. The program will culminate with an optional 1-week immersion trip where participants will get to interact with other international participants in the host country.
The best way to learn more about yourself
is break the routine in your life and immerse yourself
in a different environment.
Chun Hui (Kindred Chairman)
- Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
- Cloud Infrastructure, Security and Block Chain
- Kommerce – Fintech start-up as a software development team leader
Wei Lin (Kindred Volunteer Management)
- Executive Assistant (for C-Level executives in the Financial Sector
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work at NUS
- Participated various international volunteer work
Violet (Kindred Public Relations)
- Image Consultant
- Works in the Business Development arm of an Advance Technology Company
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese) from NTU
Shaun Mcmillan (Guest Speaker)
- Professional Animator, Web and Graphic Designer
- Teaching Graphic Design and Game Design
- Creator of Alliance (Mass Game)
- Degree in Animation (LA)
Sze Waiy (Kindred Communications)
- Strategic Communications Consultant at FTI Consulting’s Singapore Office
- Bachelor in Business Management (SMU) specializing in Corporate Communications and Legal Studies
1. What can I expect from GLP?
A. Series of lectures to guide you on your journey of self-discovery
B. Work with a mentor to develop greater self-confidence
B. Gain new insights, a sense of purpose and a world-view
2. How much does the Program Cost?
You only need to invest in time… and it could be the most worthwhile investment you make for yourself to date!